We are are an independently owned Australian company, based in Brisbane, Queensland. With many years experience in servicing government, corporate business and marketing agencies with commercial print, design and photography our founders saw the need for high quality photobooks at affordable prices.
Clickonprint has been created to service the needs of both the home 'happy snapper' and the professional photographer. With a wide range of photobook sizes and finishing options there's a Clickonprint Photobook for every occasion. Our software has been developed to be feature rich yet easy to use, with full creative control left in the hands of the user you're only limited by your ideas and creativity.
Each Clickonprint photobook is produced in-house, using the latest print technologies combined with traditional book-binding techniques. We employ the services of dedicated colour management experts to calibrate and monitor our print to ensure accurate colour consistency and reproduction.
Clickonprint is Australia's most awarded professional photobook producer. We’re proud to announce another notch in our belt with GOLD at the 2011 Printing Industry Craftsmanship Awards recently held in Brisbane. Adding this latest win to our collection of State & National Print Awards. With a focus on producing both quality and innovative products, Clickonprint continues to be a market leader in professional photobook production.
- First Australian company to produce A3 and 12in photobooks
- First Australian company to offer printed photocovers (full wrap hardcovers) for larger format books (A3 & 12in)
- First company worldwide to offer printed linen photocovers
- First Austalian company to produce hardcover photobook with over 200 pages
- First Austalian company to offer professional upgrade options to all customers
- First Australian company to offer hand-stitching as standard in all photobooks
- First Australian company to print on heavy-weight photo-art stock (210gsm) as standard in all photobooks.
If you would like to contact our management team please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
My photography students created a hard cover book for their exhibition 'infinitie possibilities' last year. It was a great way to celebrate their year of study and it was very well recieved by the local photography industry. The software is easy to ues and great quality. We also had students using the 12 inch book's for their personal end of year portfolios.”Melissa from FacebookRead more customer testimonials
or leave your own.